Export pallets are ideal for production, warehousing and distribution applications. Companies are switching to plastic pallets because they recognize the economic, ergonomic and environmental benefits that they offer.
You may search the query export pallets in Sydney or Cooperage pallets & boxes on the web and purchase the highly demanded and cost-effective pallets.
- Fewer hang-ups on pallet jacks caused by wood splinters and nails.
- They work well in a closed-loop system as they are able to make a large number of trips before they need to be recycled.
- Many versions are compatible with conveying and automated handing systems and reduce the chance of equipment jams due to substandard pallets.
- Save warehouse space by stacking easily and uniformly, allowing them to be stacked higher than wood pallets. Some plastic pallet versions also nest, offering up to 4-to-1 nesting ratio over wood pallets, saving even more valuable warehouse space.
- Reduction in sorting costs due to damaged pallets.
- Consistent tare weights when shipping products.
- Reduced time spent sweeping up wood chips and loose nails.
Reduction in Product Damage-
- The durability, consistent support, and smooth molded design of plastic pallets provide a more stable environment to ship and store your product on, resulting in less product damage.
- They won't warp, dent, chip, splinter, rot or rust over time, all things that can affect the integrity of a wood pallet and ultimately compromise the safety of your product if they fail.
- There are no nails or missing boards to deal with which can also cause product damage.
- Improved Sanitation
- Plastic Pallets are available in USDA/FDA approved material, making them ideal for food applications.
- Most chemicals, solvents, acids, salt sprays and the like will not compromise their integrity and they don't absorb moisture; support the growth of mold, mildew or fungus; or harbor rodents or insects.
- Their smooth and sometimes open designs make them easy to clean and sanitize