North Indian food is considered to be one of the best parts of India to have delicious array of food. From top restaurants to cafes, you are bound to enjoy some of the best dishes while visiting the north side of India. If you’re traveling to the north side, then these are some of the best delicacies you should try.
- Tandoori Chicken –Tandoori chicken is one of the best and quite popular in Northern India. It’s a delicacy where the chicken is first marinated with local spices and cooked inside traditional tandoor (oven). You can enjoy this lip-smacking dish with either roti, naan, rice or just on its own.
- Chole Bhature – Another popular and spectacular dish after tandoori chicken is the Chole Bhature. This dish comprises of spicy chickpeas made in the form of curry and served with puris made of whole wheat.
- Pan Puri–This is another popular street food where you will find locals having it in the evenings after a day of working in the office. The dish comprises of baby fried balls filled with mashed potato and chickpea. You can have it topped with either sweet or spicy sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Marinated chicken (from the pieces of tandoori chicken) served with thick spicy gravy is the chicken tikka masala. It’s a dish where you can have it with either rice or roti or naan.
- Gulab Jamun – End your meal with a sweet dish called gulab jamun.
Make sure you grab the best north North India tour package.